The Georgia Chapter REALTORS® Land Institute Education
Land 101: Fundamentals of Land Brokerage | LANDU – Thursday & Friday – March 26th & 27th – 9am to 5pm
16 ALC Credit Hours Course | 14 GA Real Estate Continuing Education Credits
This course is the perfect introduction to the land specialty. Whether just entering the land real estate industry or looking to refresh on the basics, attendees will acquire knowledge to more confidently assist clients. This course provides a strong foundation for any real estate professional looking to perform land transactions.
After taking this course, attendees will have the:
- Expertise to navigate various enviromental, land-use rights and restrictions, and taxation factors associated with land transactions.
- Confidence to identify, describe, map and value the different types of land real estate.
- Competence needed to help clients through the 1031 tax-deferred exchange process.
- Knowledge to strategically market and sell properties.
Resources and tools received:
- Farm Listing Checklist
- Tools to Estimate Tract Productivity
- Sample Marketing Package
$350 RLI Members
$400 Non Members – More on RLI Membership
Instructor: Raborn Taylor III, ALC, CCIM
2020 Realtor Land Institute Georgia Chapter President
Raborn is a graduate of The University of Georgia’s Terry College of Business with a Real Estate degree. Raborn is originally from Sandersville, Georgia and has served as the education chair for the Georgia Chapter of the Realtors Land Institute and has taught the Land 101 course. He has over 15 years of real estate sales experience in land sales and commercial properties. Raborn has an extensive background in land sales including timberland, farmland, and recreational property. Raborn is an ALC (Accredited Land Consultant) and currently serves as the Vice President of the Georgia Chapter of the Realtors Land Institute. Raborn, also holds the CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) Designation.