The Georgia Chapter REALTORS® Land Institute Education
GA Chapter 2019 Annual Meeting – Thursday, November 21st – 9am to 2pm
We’re Bringing You One of NAR’s Finest Tech Instructors – Rich Hart, e-Pro, GRI, CIPS, MRP
Learn about technology that could reshape your business and customer relationships.
Tech Tools Should Enhance & Advance—Not Replace—Relationships
Invest in technology that showcases your talent.
Communication and rapport with customers are what will keep your business strong.
Reserve your seat!
- International real estate consultant, speaker and instructor for the National Association of Realtors®, REBAC (Real Estate Buyers Accredited Council), REBI (Real Estate Business Institute) and CRB (Council of Real Estate Broker Managers)
- 2016 Inductee of the REBAC Hall of Fame
- Investment finance and wealth consultant, WealthWave360 – investment and financial planning for individuals and corporations
- Former president of the Georgia NSA (National Speaker Association)
- International motivational speaker
- International business consultant and corporate strategist
- NAR/REBAC international training consultant
- International real estate broker/financial consultant
- Business dynamics coach – insulting change for business
- Health of Wealth consultant – managing the expectations of wealth
Designations and Certifications
- ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- GRI – Graduate Realtor® Institute
- SRS – Seller Representative Specialist
- CIPS – Certified International Property Specialist
- CRB – Council of Real Estate Broker Managers
- SRES – Senior Real Estate Specialist
- MRP – Military Relocation Professional
- CIIIS – Certified International Immigration & Investment Specialist
- RLI – Realtor® Land Institute
- SFR – Short Sale & Foreclosure Representative
- GREEN & International NAR/REBAC training consultant
Reserve your seat!
Instructor: Rich Hart
2030 Powers Ferry RD SE, Suite 270,
Atlanta, GA 30339